113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||673 Briarwood Dr|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1556 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||4056.00 Square Feet|
Mastercraft is pleased to present their newest custom built rancher located in Wembley Crossing. This spacious 1556 square foot two bedroom residence is designed with open living and privacy in mind. From the primary suite through to the guest suite there is attention to detail. The kitchen takes advantage of the best in open plan living as it overlooks the great room and out to the extensive private patio area. Check out the quartz countertops and quality cabinetry. Quality vinyl plank flooring adds to the ease of low maintenance living. The 10-ft ceilings, 72 inch electric fireplace and recessed ceiling treatments all add that special touch for stylish comfortable living. The gas fired furnace, heat pump, Navion Hot Water, LED lighting and Low E glazing all reinforce the values and standards built into this new home. 200 amp service and RI for two electric car chargers, this home is designed with the future in mind. Of course there is a quality stainless appliance package inc
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)