113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||29 885 Berwick Rd|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1357 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1357.00 Square Feet|
Walking distance to Village centre. Looking for a lovely 2 bedroom quality patio home located close to the centre of Qualicum Beach. This may be for you! Located in sought after Berwick Park, this 2 bedroom 1357 square foot one level home offers lots of comfortable living. The open plan living/dining area is perfect for personal use and entertaining. Step out onto the spacious extended private patio. Enjoy gentle summer evenings on the patio while BBQing with friends and family. The centrally located kitchen opens to the living areas and features a nice nook and has the bonus of lots of counter space and cabinetry. The primary suite features a walk in closet and 3 pc bath. Be sure to check out the attic storage area. Enjoy timeless living, vaulted ceilings, the warmth of the fireplace and a lifestyle second to none. Call today for your appointment.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)