113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||2035 Widgeon Rd|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3780 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||355885.00 Square Feet|
Walk the grounds of this private 8 acre oceanfront estate. Follow winding trails past towering Firs to the secluded sandy beaches below. Craftmanship seldom seen as you experience this custom designed main residence. West Coast appreciation starts with the front entry created by artisan carver Francois Mongeau. Extensive use of local Fir, Cedar and Arbutus throughout. Towering granite double-sided fireplace welcomes you anchoring the great room’s soaring 23 ft ceiling. Heated slate flooring adds a richness throughout. Open plan features extensive glass work, skylights, designer kitchen, inviting “all day” rotunda dining room with captivating views. Private primary suite and comfortable library offer perfect main floor living. Upper level overlooks Great Room and features two guest bedrooms. Seasonal guest cottage adds rustic flexibility. 2,360 square foot workshop with high ceilings and mezzanine offers RV or boat storage. Oceanfront acreage with opportunity to add a second residence.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)