113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||4 6050 Island Hwy|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Lot Size||2078.00 Square Feet|
OCEAN FRONT! Summer is almost here! Come and enjoy immaculate stunning panoramic views, Sunrises and Sunsets of the Salish Sea from your own exclusive piece of paradise! This Co-operative ownership unit is perfectly positioned, right on the water. RARELY EVER ON THE MARKET! The site #4 features a ready to occupy concrete pad with 2 parking spots, a large shed in place and 50 AMP service. Pets are welcome in the park see Rules and Regulations. Baywater Estates is a fully serviced walk on oceanfront, recreational resort with Clubhouse, full laundry and bath/shower facilities and Gazebo. Bring your home on wheels and take advantage, in this beautiful resort. This RV Resort is within easy access to both recreational and cultural amenities, including golf courses, fishing, hiking, skiing, restaurants, shopping and minutes Qualicum Beach. Don't let this opportunity to purchase your exclusive Waterfront share. RV NOT included.
Listed by RE/MAX FIRST REALTY (PK)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)