113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||6 180 First Ave|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1777 Square Feet|
Walk to everything in downtown Qualicum Beach. Yes, living in the village at its best! This spacious three level 1777 square foot townhome offers great in town living. Check out the two primary suites on the upper floor with added storage and the convenient laundry centre. The main level features a peninsula style kitchen with lots of cabinetry and counter space overlooking the open dining/living areas. Relax on the open deck area. The entry level includes a large single car garage, family or third bedroom with easy access to your own private patio. Enjoy your own private backyard/garden area. Bonus value of a multi-level storage location that can be upgraded to a private elevator for future aging in place. This custom designed building offers quality finishing throughout, heat pump effciency and so much more. Walk to everything. Qualicum Beach at its best!
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)