113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||11 529 Johnstone Rd|
|Sub Area||French Creek|
|Floor Space||1647 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1647.00 Square Feet|
Imagine walking out across your patio, through manicured lawns and gardens to enjoy miles of beautiful beaches. Tidal pools and sand await you. Stunning coastal mountain ranges, islands , kayaks and pleasure craft off in the distance provide everchanging vistas. All of this can be yours in this lovely waterfront residence located in Pebble Beach near Eaglecrest. This 1647 square foot 2 bedroom residence is ready for your special touch. Spacious Primary suite offers convenience and privacy. The living areas are designed to offer privacy with an easy living open plan feel. Lovely views from the kitchen eating nook and living room areas. The dining room offers formal and classic touch. Spend time out on the 300 plus square foot patio A great place to enjoy waterfront living at its best.
(click to close)
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)