F. (250) 752-2433
113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||211 Sunningdale Rd|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2055 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||14810.40 Square Feet|
Looking for that special family home in Qualicum Beach. Bring your ideas and vision to this three level back to front split residence located on a large 84 X 198 lot. The home features vaulted ceilings throughout the two upper levels. A spacious living room greets you at the entry. Warm up in the winter by the energy efficient wood burning fireplace. The country kitchen dining area is perfect for the growing family. Three comfy bedrooms upstairs with the added convenience of the utility room on the same level. The lower level walk out features a good sized family room plus separate den or fourth bedroom. There is also an additional utility/storage room. Lots of opportunity here. Of course the easy access detached workshop 23' X 19' is perfect for the craftsman, handyman, “toy storage” and much more. Location of course is everything. And this home has it all; Great neighbourhood, walk to village centre, golf course, beaches, parks and trails. Make this your home , today!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)