F. (250) 752-2433
113 West 2nd Ave
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||774 Beach Rd|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1285 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||6720.00 Square Feet|
Excellent opportunity to live “walk to village “ in beautiful Qualicum Beach. This two bedroom 1.5 bath rancher features a nice side patio and landscaped back yard. The single attached garage has extra depth. The extra detached garage/shop offers flexibility for storage, hobbies or further house renovation options. Yes, time to make those special changes and upgrades for your personal usage. Location of course is important. Walk to shopping, pool, parks, library, local galleries and more. Close to everything in a lovely neighbourhood. Bring your ideas and make this your home!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)