F. (250) 752-2433
113 West 2nd Ave
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||11 233 Moilliet St|
|Floor Space||1021 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.00 Square Feet|
Looking for that special townhome for the family? This two level, two bedroom home is perfect. Recently renovated with new bath, vinyl plank flooring, and stylish interior door. Kitchen offers lots of cabinetry and counter space and overlooks the dining area and private patio. The patio is your outdoor living room. Lots of landscape detail here including a lovely fish pond for reflection and enjoyment. This is an end unit in this well maintained development. This property is child and pet friendly. A great Parksville location. Call today for more details.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)