F. (250) 752-2433
113 West 2nd Ave
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||180 First Ave|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Lot Size||10337.00 Square Feet|
Strategic residential revenue investment opportunity located in the heart of Qualicum Beach. Package of six strata titled townhomes offers quality living, a great location and good cash flow. Located walking distance to all shops, parks, pool, library and town amenities. High quality construction with attention to environmental design provides lower utility costs. Age in place option allows for storage areas to be converted to elevator option. Averaging 1600 square feet, there is lots of room for the home office, third bed or craft room. Entry level features a large single garage, flex room and patio access. Bright main level features a stylish open plan kitchen overlook dining, living areas and large balcony patio. The upper level features two master bedrooms with full ensuites. Quality details include floating cabinetry and extensive tiling in bathrooms, engineered flooring, fire suppression , SIPS construction, individual heat pumps and more. Fully leased. Price includes GST.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)