|Address||647 Eagle Tree Close|
|Sub Area||Z5 French Creek|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1824 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
This spacious 3 bedroom crawlspace rancher is located in a private cul de sac location. The landscaped south west facing back yard overlooks the Morningstar Golf Course and nearby mountain ranges. Enjoy the truly dramatic vistas from the gardens, patios and main living areas of this gracious home. Features of this home include a heat pump system for economical heating and cooling; two gas fireplaces, an open kitchen, nook and family room that open onto extensive patio space. Add in the living dining room areas with vaulted ceiling and extensive use of glass and you have it all. The large garage offers extra storage and access to a deep crawl space. Tuck the RV at the side of the house. Shopping, beaches, golf, marina and civic amenities are all minutes away. A very nice location to call home.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)