F. (250) 752-2433
113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||3336 Island Hwy|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Lot Size||34320.00 Square Feet|
Strategic development property located in the Resort/Retirement community of Qualicum Beach. The property has a 156 foot frontage with a depth of 220 feet for a total area of 34,320 square feet. It is located on the Oceanside 19A travel route walking distance to the new 1.68 acre waterfront community park. Beautiful beaches are only a block away. Preliminary plans are in place and discussions underway with the Town of Qualicum Beach for a 30 unit condominium project. This project would have partial views as well as excellent access to the beach and trail areas. Present zoning is commercial 2. The area is surrounded by a mix of residential, commercial and resort based properties. Located near the ring road allowing for easy main highway access and minutes to the Qualicum Beach town centre. The existing building could provide cash flow for the right buyer on a short or medium term basis. Please call listing realtor for more details on the opportunities that this property offers.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)