|Address||808 Beach Rd|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1532 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||6720.00 Square Feet|
Walk to the village centre and have flexible living. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located blocks from the park, pool, and shopping in downtown Qualicum Beach. Recently renovated it is move in ready. From the hardi-plank exterior, the new windows, to upgraded flooring , bathrooms and kitchen. Spacious, open and bright with easy access to several comfy patio areas. Entertain in the living room or cook up a storm in the kitchen. Special feature is the semi-detached 3rd bedroom private suite design. Perfect for the elder parent, family support, private studio or revenue opportunity. Great location, walk to everything, room for family , friends or extra space for opportunity. Must be seen.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)