(click to close)
|Address||1105 Yellow Brick Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 French Creek|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1751 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.22 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
This spacious 1751 square foot 3 bedroom residence is ready for you. Crawl space, forced air heating with air conditioning bonus. Large yard perfect for kids, pets and RV options! BBQ on the extensive patio. The work is done -- roof, painting inside and out, flooring and more. Enjoy formal entertaining in living/dining room or relax in the open kitchen/family room. Located minutes to shopping, golf, schools and marina. The owners love it, but need more room! An excellent opportunity and yes to lower RDN taxes.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)