|Address||LT 11 Briarwood Drive|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Lot Size||0.08 Acres|
Walk to shopping. Beaches, marina, arena, golf courses and schools are minutes away. Wembley Crossing is conveniently located close to everything. Choose your new home site today. This strata lot development was designed to provide flexibility in house design while providing a real feeling of community. All homes will have double garages with laneway access. A great opportunity to enjoy living in Parksville. Looking for a builder? We are pleased to assist. Call for details.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)