|Address||430 650 Berwick N Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||829 Square Feet|
Enjoy living in downtown Qualicum Beach. Walk to the Village. The Saturday market is at your door. This one bedroom plus den is comfy, recently updated and close to the elevator. The open plan layout is very convenient. Enjoy sitting by the fireplace or enjoy the view from your balcony. Cook in your full sized kitchen or enjoy lunch and dinner in The Gardens' dining room. Excellent senior living with a great lifestyle participation package. Lots to do at The Gardens
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)