|Address||721 Beach Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1286 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
Park the car!! The pool, park, shopping and more are almost at your door. Everything that you need is minutes away. Relax in the in line living /dining room areas. The bright kitchen opens to the family room area and the enclosed seasonal atrium. Master bedroom features 3 piece ensuite and walk in closet; two other bedrooms for family, guests and hobbies. Warm up with the gas wood style stove in the family room. Landscaped grounds with a backyard looking for that green thumb touch. Easy access for RV storage also. And yes the village is right there.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)