|Address||788 Memorial Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2911 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Downtown living at its best. Step into this gracious residence located along the stately tree lined entry to Qualicum Beach. A short stroll to coffee shops, library, parks, pool and all of your shopping needs. From the welcoming front entry onward it is a treat to behold. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining or quiet enjoyment. Excellent wall space throughout for viewing those favourite paintings. The master suite offers space and privacy. The kitchen with gas range, extensive cabinetry and counter space plus pantry is ready and waiting! The upper floor offers an open den area perfect for afternoon reading plus two bedrooms and private bath. Flexibility for cash flow, family or support with the one bedroom suite access from the private lane entry. The landscaped yard offers a private patio with numerous features. The double garage offers special storage and there is additional RV storage in place. Must be seen!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)