(click to close)
|Address||631 Nassau Cres|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1773 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
This lovely 3 bedroom 1773 square foot rancher is located in Eaglecrest near the golf course and within walking distance to the nearby sandy beaches. Custom built by Windward, this residence takes advantage of the location. Formal living and dining rooms offer privacy. The kitchen, with island, opens to the extensive family and eating areas and overlooks the private backyard. Enjoy covered patio area, convenient storage, workshop and greenhouse. All backing onto a private greenbelt area. Lots of great living here!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)