(click to close)
|Address||518 Aspen Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1730 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.26 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Huge yard with easy access!! A perfect 1730 square foot home for the growing family. 3 bedrooms up, 2 bathrooms, formal living/dining, kitchen with nook opening to backyard patio. Private family room, 19' x 19' garage plus back yard ready for the detached shop, garden suite or super yard. Home is ready for your upgrade opportunity. Great neighbourhood, walk to parks, school and beach.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)