(click to close)
|Address||5 460 Schley Place|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Patio Home|
|Floor Space||1249 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
Come relax and enjoy living at "The Cedars" of Qualicum Beach. This 55+ complex has a total of 18 units and is quiet, private and secure. The Cedars is an attractive and well managed complex located on a quiet side street with no thru road. This unit is 1249 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The large master bedroom has a sitting area, a walk in closet and a 3 pce ensuite. This lovely unit backs onto a green belt for added privacy and serenity. Enjoy sitting on your patio area and taking in the stillness. Just a minutes drive into Qualicum Beach for all your shopping needs, golf courses, community parks, sandy beaches and walking trails. Pet friendly complex.
Listed by RE/MAX Anchor Realty (QU)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)