(click to close)
|Address||478 1st W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1500 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.22 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Walk to the village center from this lovely 3 bedroom crawlspace rancher. Yes, the pool, park, shopping and beach trails are all just minutes away. You can also relax on the spacious southern exposed deck that overlooks a beautifully landscaped private yard. Or possibly soak away the day spent at the nearby golf course in your comfortable hot tub. This home has been lovingly maintained. Attention to detail is obvious. The formal living and dining areas are great for entertaining while the family room with its fireplace and wide open patio access offer year round enjoyment. Cook up a storm in the nicely upgraded kitchen with its easy to use layout. A very nice home inside and out! Close to everything, private sunny back yard and a great community to live in. Make your appointment today.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)