(click to close)
|Address||430 650 Berwick N Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||829 Square Feet|
Independent living at its best in this one bedroom plus Den unit at The Gardens in Qualicum Beach! One owner, beautifully kept with a balcony and views to the North, this 829 sq ft condo has in suite laundry, full kitchen and an electric fireplace. The Gardens offers an entry phone system, in suite emergency response monitoring, in suite fire sprinklers, an underground parking space and storage unit. Elegant sitting areas with a piano and tea room grace the main floor along with a comfortable dining room, cocktail bar, games room, library and computer room. There are many social programs, fun things to do and fun people to meet. Bus excursions up and down the Island are also available for the adventurous! An easy walk into Town for shopping and the Saturday Farmer's market is just up the street.
Listed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (PBO)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)