(click to close)
|Address||308 130 Sunningdale E Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floors in Building||3|
|Floor Space||1024 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Carport - Single|
Top floor, 1024 sqft, 2 bed, 1 bath, corner suite with distant ocean views in quiet Qualicum Beach complex. Quality renovations include stainless steel, frosted glass, countertops & wood styling combine to create a modern chic aesthetic that's sure to impress. Complete bathroom renovation with a unique artistic faucet with glass vessel sink perched on a rustic wood vanity. Skylights afford loads of natural lighting. Distant ocean views can be enjoyed from your balcony & indoor living area. Walking distance to Qualicum's unique Town centre, civic centre with pool, library & more. Stroll the nearby beautiful sandy beach & waterfront walkway. Memorial golf nearby. The quiet, relaxing 50+ complex is wheelchair accessible, has workshop area & allows one small pet, rentable. Beautifully landscaped grounds with covered entry, wheelchair access, elevator & visitor parking. Shared laundry is free to all strata owners. A FOB can be obtained for easy access. Assigned covered parking.
Listed by RE/MAX Anchor Realty (QU)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)