(click to close)
|Address||237 Higson Cres|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1434 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.22 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
You are a hop skip and a jump to the Beach - from this 3 bedroom 2 bath well maintained rancher. Or relax and enjoy the very private and beautifully landscaped backyard from the large cover patio. The owner has carefully planned the colorful garden to enjoy a variety of flowers throughout the blooming seasons and keeping it easy to maintain. The owners also put in a larger window in the dining room to take advantage of the view of the garden. Location is great with a short walk to restaurants, the beach and close to the bypass on Laburnum to the inland highway. Lots and lots of RV Parking. Nice layout with large bright kitchen - plenty of cupboards and counterspace. Quick possession. Book your appointment today!
Listed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (PBO)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)