(click to close)
|Address||200 Firedance Lane|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum North|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2851 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.44 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - 3 or more|
This executive custom built three bedroom, ocean view, rancher awaits your special touch. Built by Camelot Homes to take advantage of the location, this residence offers private garden and orchard areas, triple garage with over height section for an RV, and of course the views. Enjoy those views throughout the house. Wake up to eastern sunrises in the spacious master suite. The open plan kitchen, is designed with cooking and entertaining in mind. Enjoy the views from the kitchen, family room and private living room. Two guest bedrooms plus an office studio space and lower workshop area all add to the flexibility . Enjoy the extensive patio area over looking landscaped grounds and the coastal mountains. All located minutes to the village centre in Qualicum Beach.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)