(click to close)
|Address||195 Firedance Lane|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum North|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3340 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.63 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Privacy, ocean view, lovely home, beautiful gardens await your visit. Located minutes from Qualicum Beach, this enclave of view & waterfront residences, creates an amazing neighbourhood. This spacious main level entry home offers both formal & open plan living. Hardwood flooring, granite counters, stainless appliances. Complete living on main floor while lower level is perfect for guests, hobby & recreational pursuits. Experience the gardens, enjoy the view & call it home.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)