(click to close)
|Address||188 Firedance Lane|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum North|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||4087 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.45 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - 3 or more|
Large windows with sweeping views of the estuary, Salish Sea & Coastal Mtns. Watch eagles soar & cruise ships sail in the distance. Formal entry opens to expansive grand living/dining room. Lovely oak flooring and 9' ceilings in most main floor areas. Quality tile in entry & bathroom areas. Bright kitchen designed for cooking & entertaining w/extensive cabinetry, cork floor, large island and kitchen nook view. Large master suite created with privacy in mind. Cozy up in the comfy family room in the downstairs lower walk out level. Choose your private office, study or bedroom from 3 spacious lower bedroom areas. There's a spacious artist studio, with separate entrance options, ready for the artist in residence. Triple garage with over height middle door perfect for RV, workshop & additional vehicle storage. Landscaped gardens provide array of colour throughout the season with raised garden beds for the green thumb. All minutes from the village centre in Qualicum Beach. Must be seen!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)