(click to close)
|Address||172 6th W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1265 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
Room for the car but you probably won't need it as this well cared for rancher is an easy walk to downtown Qualicum Beach with all it's quaintness and amenities. The landscaped and fenced south facing rear yard offers excellent exposure to the sun and a good deal of privacy. A dedicated and undeveloped lane is an additional buffer between the neighbours to the south. Enjoy outdoor living from the partially covered deck accessed from the kitchen. This is an ideal location for the BBQ with room for a table and chairs and a few of your favourite people. Slightly elevated from the road with a nice outlook from the living room this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is built on a crawlspace offering additional warmth and comfort.
Listed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (PBO)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)