(click to close)
|Address||1034 Eaglecrest Drive|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3210 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.21 Acres|
|Parking||2 Spaces, Garage - Double|
Comforable and spacious, south facing home backing onto the 2nd fairway of the Eaglecrest Golf Course. It feels like you are on an acreage but without the maintenance. This lovely home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, bright open living room with large windows & gas fireplace, separate family room/formal dining room and a large laundry room with a prep kitchen. Its many updates include a luxurious master bathroom with separate shower & soaker tub, updated main bathroom, newer carpets, paint inside & outside, hardi plank siding, dura decks & roof. This home is situated in one of the best locations in Eaglecrest.
Listed by RE/MAX Anchor Realty (QU)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)