(click to close)
|Address||1 180 1st W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1787 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Carport - Single|
Walk to everything that Qualicum Beach offers in your new townhouse located in the heart of the village. Local shopping, the Civic Centre, parks, pool, trails and so much more. From the library to friendly coffee shops. Become part of an exciting vibrant community with everything at your doorstep. This 1780 sq. ft. residence is a one of a kind corner townhome. Perfect for someone needing extra room on the entry level perfect for hobby/craft, home business or third bedroom. Bright main level includes a stylish open plan kitchen (4 appl.) with island that overlooks living/dining areas and spacious outdoor living room sized balcony. The 2-pc. bath, electric fireplace and lots of windows add to the feeling. Your upper level features two master bedrooms with full ensuites. Floating cabinetry & extensive use of tile add a special touch. Benefit from architecturally designed building features that include the custom "Sips" building program, individual heat pump system for economic heating and cooling, quality engineered hardwood, elevator option, large window areas, high ceilings and of course a great location. Lease to purchase options available plus perfect those wanting to invest for their personal future.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)