113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||Lot 32 Fairdowne Rd|
|Lot Size||315810.00 Square Feet|
Imagine living on a small acreage close to Parksville featuring its own pond and meandering creek. This level partially fenced land is presently in active use. The land, located within the ALR offers the flexibility of a two home option (as of January 1st 2022) as well as Agri-tourism development. Your own private retreat yet only minutes to town. Build your dream home, enjoy nature at its best and have the convenience of location. Two additional parcels of land and buildings also available.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)