113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||Lot 31 Smithers Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2150 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||88862.40 Square Feet|
Years ago this was a well known market garden property. Now it is private family residence. Offering over 1600 square foot of great living space. Featuring 2 bedrooms plus 2 bath and large multi-purpose family road there is lots of room. The kitchen dining area opens onto the spacious deck, perfect for BBQing. Vaulted ceilings with a kid zone loft area add to the west coast feeling. The 300 square foot basement offers excellent cold room/wine cellar storage. The large shop/garage has an attached double carport. Lots of room for RV storage, hobbles and more. The landscaped grounds still have fruit tress and garden areas waiting for your green thumb. All this and only minutes to Parksville and offering easy access to all major arterial routes.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)