(click to close)
|Address||BLK1376 Alberni Hwy|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Lot Size||23.70 Acres|
Have you ever wanted your own quiet piece of land surrounded by nature? This 23.7 acre parcel is the first time on market located in Cathedral Grove as one of the only parcels of land available with residential zoning allowing 2 homes which could each have their own suite. (According to the RDN, and should be verified if important.) This is a private and tranquil location with crown land around you, Cathedral Grove (MacMillan Park) and Island Timberlands. An ideal location to build a quiet get-away retreat. Enjoy the amazing wildlife and the natural spring with year round water. Don't miss this opportunity - seldom does privately held land come available in this area.
Listed by RE/MAX First Realty (PK)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)