(click to close)
|Address||574 Lot 8 Duggan Lane|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1904 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.14 Acres|
|Parking||2 Spaces, Garage - Double|
Show Home Open 11-4 pm Daily at 586 Duggan Lane. Welcome to Duggan Heights, Parksville's newest premier development by Bayshore Construction Inc. Located on the ocean-side of Parksville, there is no better place to build your dream home. A West Coast Contemporary enclave offering 20 home sites where urban density gives way to a more relaxed pace of living. This inviting 3 bed 3 bath "coastal craftsman" has about 1900 sf of finished luxury on 2 levels featuring a great room design with stunning kitchen layout with full walk-in pantry. The "bonus room" creates the opportunity for larger rooms and extra space for entertainment while still offering 3 full bedrooms and 3 baths. The beautifully appointed master suite features , luxurious 5 pce ensuite with soaker tub and custom seamless tile and glass shower. The outdoor living space with covered rear patio is just as stunning as the inside. This home is the ultimate in contemporary design for everyday living. Choose this tempting home or design your own custom build. Price plus GST. Contact the listing agent, Kirk Walper for more details and information.
Listed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (PBO)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)