(click to close)
|Address||353 Moilliet S Street|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1300 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.00 Acres|
Strategic holding property located in Parksville's most exciting transitioning development area. Walk to schools, parks, urgent care, senior housing and proposed commercial shopping centre. OCP looks to higher density development with flexibility, patio homes, small lot town homes, apartment building. Long term tenant in place. Develop now or hold for future.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)