(click to close)
|Address||225 Fourneau Way|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3726 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||4.66 Acres|
|Parking||4 Spaces, Garage - 3 or more|
Rural acreage minutes to downtown, beaches and parks. Follow the private drive past lawns and garden areas. This lovely home unfolds on two levels. The open two level gallery is a perfect setting for the grand piano with a soaring feature fireplace whose chimney twists and turns over 25 feet to the roof line. Enjoy inward views of the gallery areas from the dining room, living room and upper open family room/den areas. In the living room you can cozy up to a second fireplace featuring another twisting chimney. The kitchen opens onto one of several patio/deck areas and to the dining area where you can enjoy lovely garden vistas. The large main floor office is perfectly located. Four bedrooms on the upper level include the spacious master suite and gallery access. Check out the 4 detached storage buildings, cooler room and a spacious four-bay garage. A rare opportunity!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)