(click to close)
|Address||1427 Gabriola Drive|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Floor Space||3117 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double, Additional Parking|
Imagine living in this stunning home in the much sought after, Craig Bay seaside community. This beautiful home is located in a private location within Craig Bay and no shared driveway. This Bowen model boasts: 3 fireplaces, hardwood flooring, heated kitchen, nook and ensuite floors, amazing etched glass, crown moldings, large storage area, functional floor plan, gourmet kitchen, 5 pce ensuite, ocean and mountain glimpses from upper level, wet bar, lots of open or private spaces and much more. Plenty of room for that extended family or island visitors. One of kind home in a one of kind active, adult communities with so many amenities, you will have a hard time deciding what to do with your day..swim, play tennis, exercise at the gym, walk to the beach on our pathways or simply relax with friends at the clubhouse or on your spacious deck. Visit Craigbay.com for info. No speculation tax. Rentals and pets permitted (no size limit on dogs)."Our Happy Place" can be "Your Happy Place".
Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Parksville
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)