(click to close)
|Address||9 3250 Ross Road|
|Sub Area||Z4 Uplands|
|Floor Space||1312 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
Peaceful end-unit condo with green space near Country Club. Located in a private, well-managed community with a small strata, this unit is rentable & features a single car garage for ultimate convenience. Bright & tidy with contemporary updates throughout such as a new kitchen, new carpet, new hot water heater, new paint & newer appliances, this home features a master suite with dual closets and an elegant ensuite. With a natural gas fireplace, in-suite laundry, and a private patio with easy access to green space, it's an ideal solution for low-maintenance living. The heated crawl space, attic access, and garage plus private driveway creates the feeling of a detached home with all the convenience of strata living. Just a short walking distance to beautiful Long Lake, schools, transit, shopping and all amenities, this home offers an easy lifestyle & fantastic investment potential. Measurements approximate & should be verified.
Listed by eXp Realty
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)