(click to close)
|Address||820 Wembley Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 French Creek|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1789 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.20 Acres|
Brand new quality home in heart of Parksville* GST Applicable. Functionality meets quality in this exquisite Paul Dabbs built home. Thoughtful details throughout every room will make living here a joy. The 14 foot timber frame entry way leads into the open concept living space laid with engineered hard wood flooring, & hand placed tile landing pads at every entrance. The kitchen boasts high end stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, pantry with floor to ceiling shelves, all beautifully finished to ceiling height with crown moldings above the cabinets. In the great room a chic gas fireplace is surrounded by custom built display cabinets & art lighting, & opens through hearty over sized french doors onto over 600 sq ft of connected patio area that will allow for sun or shade at all times of day. Enjoy year round BBQing from the covered patio with gas hook up while still allowing for ample space for the kids & pets to play.
Listed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (QU)
NOTE: VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed inaccordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)