(click to close)
|Address||1964/1970 Errington Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2682 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||3.02 Acres|
|Parking||Open, Additional Parking, Visitor Parking|
Rural living for the extended family, cash flow and or business venture. This fully fenced and beautifully landscaped treed 3 acre property features two - three bedroom homes, a workshop, chicken coops, basketball court, storage building and lovely pond. All located minutes from the amazing Englishman River Falls near Parksville and Qualicum Beach. Relax on the expansive decks, soak in the hot tub, and enjoy the amazing gardens and orchard areas. The main modular residence features an easy living floor plan with vaulted ceilings and nice master suite. The second residence is recently upgraded and features new cabinetry. Both homes have efficient heat pump heating. Whether thinking rental, family usage, or Air B&B the options are there. Special zoning allows for kennel operations on this property also. Kick back at the pergola and count the koi. A great lifestyle awaits.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)