(click to close)
|Address||1081 Fair Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2081 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1.86 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
This comfy 1.8 acre hobby farm is ready for great living. Located minutes from Parksville and Qualicum Beach with easy access to highways, shopping and beaches. The three bedroom rancher has been nicely upgraded including appliances, interior finish detail, painting, flooring, kitchen and bathroom. Relax on the deck and enjoy the space. For hobby farmers, the professionally fenced property includes cross fencing and paddocks , all perfect for farm animals and horses. Add in the large 28 X 20 workshop garage and you have all that you need. Of course the circular drive and landscaped grounds offer additional opportunity. So close to everything. Check it out today.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)