(click to close)
|Address||191 4th W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1225 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
|Parking||Carport - Single|
Retirement/starter/investor alert here. This spacious two bedroom rancher is located within walking distance to everything in the Village Centre - park, pool, shops, trails, library & more. Recently painted, newer roof & fenced yard for privacy. The inline dining/living room areas open onto a fenced patio/yard area. Soak in the hot tub or putter in the shed. In winter, warm up with the gas stove fireplace. Master suite features walk in closet & 2 piece ensuite. Official community plan allows for higher density. Corner location offers strategic value for multiple unit development. Enjoy now & have a property that offers a wide range of future options. Make your appointment today!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)