(click to close)
|Address||200 Firedance Lane|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum North|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2851 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - 3 or more|
Enjoy extensive views over the Georgia Strait to the coastal mountains while eagles soar nearby. This spacious 2851 sq.ft - 3 bedroom crawl space rancher, custom built by Camelot Homes, offers comfortable living for everyone. The open plan kitchen featuring extensive cabinetry & convenient built ins, overlooks the family room & patio area, & yes, enjoys all of the views! The ocean view master suite reflects quiet privacy. The other bedrooms are perfect for family, guests or other personal usage. This residence offers excellent storage throughout & offers a lower workshop/storage area. The triple garage with one bay featuring an over height door (great RV storage) is perfect for hobbies, toy storage & more. Extensive patio areas, landscaped grounds, & of course, that amazing view. All located minutes from the village centre of Qualicum Beach. Shopping, golf courses, walking trails and sandy beaches are close by.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)