(click to close)
|Address||358 Clarkson Place|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1839 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Single|
Perfect for the growing family or active retiree. This comfortable 3 bedroom plus den, 3 bath, two level home offers something for everyone. Walk to schools and shopping. Enjoy cul de sac living with a yard designed with gardening and family enjoyment in mind. Two levels offers lots of opportunity for family space, extended family/revenue or all of your hobbies! And the work has been done. New roof in 2012 is just a start. This homeowner has been very proactive in the past 7 years with maintenance and upgrading throughout the home. It is very much move in ready. Lots of room, a great location and the added bonus of beautiful mountain view from your living room. Make your appointment to view this home today!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)