(click to close)
|Address||1964/1970 Errington Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3521 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||3.02 Acres|
Two homes located on 3 landscaped & fenced acres. Close to Parksville & Qualicum Beach with the Englishman River Falls and Provincial Park only minutes away. Family flexibility and or cash flow are only some of the benefits of this special property. The nicely maintained 3 bedroom modular home features vaulted ceilings, a comfortable floor plan, and nice master suite. Extensive decking and a relaxing hot tub add to the good feelings here. The second 3 bedroom home is recently renovated and features new cabinetry as part of the upgrades. Both homes have efficient heat pump systems in place. Take advantage of the numerous outbuildings located on the property for "toy" storage, a workshop and more. Spend time under the pergola watching your private koi pond, wander through the fruit orchard and count the hundreds of flowers growing throughout the property. Added bonus is the site-specific kennel zoning that adds cash flow opportunity.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)