(click to close)
|Address||8 180 1st W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1647 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Carport - Single|
This spacious 3-level 2-bedroom custom built end unit offers 1647 sq.ft. of comfortable living and the latest in building technology. Entry level features a flex room perfect for crafts/office/den, large single garage, RI 2-pc bath and opens to your private back yard patio area. Bright main level features include a stylish open plan kitchen (4 appl) overlooking both the living/dining areas and large balcony patio. The 2-pc bath, electric fireplace and high ceilings add to the spacious feel. Your upper level features two master bedrooms with full ensuites; floating cabinetry and extensive use of tile adding that special touch. Architecturally designed building features that include the custom "Sips" building program, individual heat pump system for economic heating & cooling, quality engineered hardwood, flex space for elevator, and large window areas all within walking distance to downtown Qualicum Beach!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)