(click to close)
|Address||2 180 1st W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1496 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Carport - Single|
This spacious 3-level townhome offers 1490 sq.ft. of comfortable living. Entry level features flexible room perfect for crafts, office or den, large single garage, RI 2-pc bath. Bright main level features include stylish open plan kitchen (4 appl) with island that overlooks both living & dining areas & spacious balcony patio. The 2-pc bath, electric fireplace, high ceilings and lots of windows all add to the feeling. Your upper level features two master bedrooms with full ensuites; floating cabinetry and extensive use of tile that adds a special touch as well as an easy access laundry. Stairs or built in two-person elevator give you easy access to all levels. Benefit from architecturally designed building features that include the custom "Sips" building program plus individual heat pump system for economic heating and cooling, quality engineered hardwood, and large window areas, all minutes from the lifestyle advantages of downtown Qualicum Beach. Make your move today!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)