(click to close)
|Address||1 180 1st W Ave|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1787 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Carport - Single|
With over 1780 sq.ft. of living space, this one of a kind corner townhome is perfect for someone needing extra room on the entry level perfect for hobby/craft or home business. Bright main level includes a stylish open plan kitchen (4 appl) with island that overlooks living/dining areas and spacious balcony patio. The 2-pc. bath, electric fireplace and lots of windows add to the feeling. Your upper level features two master bedrooms with full ensuites. Floating cabinetry & extensive use of tile add a special touch. Benefit from architecturally designed building features that include the custom "Sips" building program, individual heat pump system for economic heating and cooling, quality engineered hardwood, elevator option, large window areas, high ceilings and a great location in downtown Qualicum Beach. Parks, trails, shopping and professional offices are minutes away. Make your move today!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)