(click to close)
|Address||1964&1970 Errington Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3521 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||3.02 Acres|
Prime, perfect rural living near Parksville/Qualicum Beach. This 3 acre property is completely landscaped and fully fenced (chain link). Enjoy the orchard, raised garden beds, count the Koi in the pond or relax under the pergola by the waterfall. The 2 homes offer family flexibility and/or cash flow opportunity. Main modular resident (1994) features vaulted ceilings, 2 guest bedrooms and master suite. Extensive decking and hot tub add to the ambiance. The 2nd residence is a 3-bdrm double wide modular home (1974) with many recent upgrades including kitchen cabinetry. Heat pumps handle the climate control of both homes. Numerous out buildings conveniently located throughout the property include generic storage, utility, ATV storage, workshop and chicken coop. There is something for everyone. Follow the trails, plant the perfect garden and enjoy the lifestyle. Added bonus is zoning option that allows a kennel operation. All this, just minutes, to the popular Englishman River Falls.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)